Last night, Brad and I dressed up as peanut butter and jelly with bread capes for his friend Cassie's 22 birthday party! Her party was full of cleverness and delight! It was a doubles, twins, pairs, couples theme. Her invitations included copies of her glasses for us to cut out and wear to match her! Brad assembled our glasses-they look pretty real... My sister, Nancy, gave me the peanut butter and jelly idea, and we ran with it. We had fun making our labels together and taking fun pictures. Brad introduced me to this fun PB&J rap on YouTube. What fun we have!
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Peanut, Peanut Butter, and Jelly!
Last night, Brad and I dressed up as peanut butter and jelly with bread capes for his friend Cassie's 22 birthday party! Her party was full of cleverness and delight! It was a doubles, twins, pairs, couples theme. Her invitations included copies of her glasses for us to cut out and wear to match her! Brad assembled our glasses-they look pretty real... My sister, Nancy, gave me the peanut butter and jelly idea, and we ran with it. We had fun making our labels together and taking fun pictures. Brad introduced me to this fun PB&J rap on YouTube. What fun we have!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a hoot! You are so adorable, both of you. I didn't know you had a purple skirt. Perfect, perfect. I love it when you blog, I love it when you blog, I love it when you blog, but you rarely blog at all. Thank you!
Glad you liked it! I didn't have a purple skirt, a purple striped shirt or a bread cape (sheet) until I went to D.I that afternoon... magic huh?!
Post a Comment