Sunday, March 22, 2009
Onion Plant
One of my roommates (no one will fess up, and to be honest, I may be the responsible party) kept a yellow onion out on our counter top for a couple weeks which began sprouting into a plant:
I found it fascinating! It was a special little experiment to have an onion plant growing taller each day right in your kitchen. Well, sadly one roommate did not share my sentiments, so photographs are the only remains of this beauty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Beautiful!
I think it's really pretty! Sorry you can't keep it!
hey, we have one at our house right now too! so sorry for your loss.
My onions have started sprouting too! And then I realized that is probably why my mom always keeps our onions in a dark cabinet in the corner of the kitchen...
Post a Comment