
So I am a huge fan of dinner groups! At school at least, they are definitely the way to go for good, inexpensive meals, and great company! Four nights a week-- Monday-Thursday-- dinner is ready around 6PM. We take turns cooking. I cook Thursday nights every other week. I enjoy cooking anyway, but this way it is really exciting to get to think up a dish to serve and get ideas from group members. Tonight, I made a
Thai Peanut Chicken Recipe I found online, and it turned out pretty well! I DOUBLED the recipe served it with rice and broccoli for some balance. I put some of my numbers together and with all the parts of ingredients I used I was able to feed 4 grown men and 4 grown ladies with about a meal and a half left over.. so lets make it about 10 servings (because some had seconds) for less than $1.50 a person... I like that! I like that very much!
5 comments:
Ooooo! I'm going to have to try that recipe!! Dinner groups really are the best!
yummy!! it looks delish and the price is awesome too!!
I would like to come to your house for dinner. Did you say every other Thursday? Looks good.
Aah, the joy of dinner groups! I miss that! I'm glad you're working on recipes that you can make for me when you come to visit!
Yummy Heather! I'm always looking for new recipes. Hey, let's get together soon!
Post a Comment