Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Chocolate rocks.. the small things



These tiny little colorful candies are candy-coated-chocolate-covered sunflower seeds, shelled of course. There are little pebble looking ones too, without the seeds. I am told that you can find them at Barns and Noble, but I found them while waiting for fingerprinting by Macau Immigration! Thanks Jakeb!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

I've always wanted to try chocolate covered sunflower seeds. Are they any good? Thanks for starting a blog, Cupboard! This is fun!

HeatherLucile said...

Pretty good.. Imagine M&M's meet sunflower seeds! They have a fun "pop a handful in your mouth" crunch!

Anonymous said...

"yer little hand" ---so fun to see your blog,dearest Heather!! and fun to link to blogs of your creative cousins and friends!! hey, how can I do that music thing on a blog?....Happy April, china doll,
love, Mom

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.