I don't mean for this post to be depressing, but I just wanted to share with the world some of the small inconveniences that I have met while in D.C. (I find them humorous). My first week here I left a blue sweatshirt on the Metro and have yet to find it. I figured it was gone for good. One less thing to pack around with me at the end of the summer. I did however spot a lost and found sign at the end of one of the lines on my way to the temple last week.... maybe I will look into the possibilities of finding it if I have extra time...
I got some mysterious bug bites on the tops of my feet the other night. I noticed a bunch of red spots on them the next morning. I had spent some time in a park in the rain with open topped shoes on that night so I think it was some ant or chigger or something? Any anti-ich remedy suggestions? Thanks for sharing.
Life is wonderful.. really I'm not just saying that. It is.
3 comments:
Heather, do you know SaraBeth (SB) from the 236th ward? Really fun blond school teacher? She's living in DC this summer too!
those bug bites sound weird. Though it might be an amazing stretch, you may find your blue sweater afterall!
Yes Nicole! SaraBeth is here and in my ward and in my apartment building! Super fun! You should come for a visit!
Post a Comment