Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Delayed Blogging Life- Purging


Please excuse the title... Although, I think its a pretty accurate description of my blogging habits... The following are a pinch of the fun I've been having post Winter semester-Spring!


This is a picture of my Winter Semester roommates at Ashley's (the glowing one in white) wedding reception! How I adore these girls! We really know how to have a good time plus Ashley's reception was super classy and very much an Ashley + Larson celebration! They had a super sweet candy bar as a thank you gift too. 


                                girls from the moon

The following are photos of a couple of my cousins' darling kids- they seemed pretty comfortable with photo shoots so while we waited for Blake and Michelle to emerge from the Salt Lake City Temple as husband and wife we took a few shots among the flowers-




Cute cousins- Lauren and Jordan- "princesses" really- according to Lauren. I imagine Lauren is a princess whenever she pleases-except when she is a "step-mother". She and Jordan snagged a coveted bench where couples were snapping photos. After they had been there for some time, I suggested they let others have a turn on that particular bench. I commented that a princess would be kind and share the bench with others. She replied in her sweet little proper voice that she was a "step-mother" now and that they were there first and there were other benches. I didn't mess with step-mother Lauren after that. funny girls :)


This Cannon man was just happy to get up and try his walking skills on all the different textures around the temple- the grass, the cobble stone... 

Will found his own orange flower to pose by after he saw his sister Lauren do a similar shot. 


Hooray for hikes! Adrianne and I hiked to the Y! We had planned on a hike with some other friends but plans changed as things got pushed back so we did our own hike up the switchback mountain. We had a genuinely hilarious time! Plus we didn't talk ourselves out of going all the way even with a few sprinkles and ominous clouds. The overcast weather made it quite nice!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I love it when you post. So much happenings in your fun life, my sistah! How are the travel plans coming along?

Andrea said...

I love the pictures of the kids and I love that story about the girls. Lauren can be such a stinker! Hope all is well with you.