First we had Thanksgiving....
These are the tiny troops trying to find a seat in Frost and Marie's PACKED basement :)
Grandma's successful call to silence, a plug for us to read our family history books, and assigning of the opening prayer (Gale Davis, asked the blessing on the food and gave thanks)
Delicious desserts! And happy family!
And then we really had Thanksgiving...
POMEGRANATES
for making pomegranate salad :)
Thanks family! Thanks Todd!
For more pictures, please visit : thanksgiving pics
2 comments:
Hi, Heather! I'm not sure if you have my email...it's CMDFamily@juno.com - thanks, in advance for the pics!!crencg=hri
I am so glad you took lots of pictures over Thanksgiving! I was so sad to miss it. Kansas thanksgiving was fun but there were only 28 people! Talk about quite!! :) I really missed my mom's pies too. thanks for making my mouth water...
I heard your buddy braved the fam, AND that he worked on the white house.GOOD MAN! I'd love to meet him.
Oh, and I was just telling someone about your pomagrante salad. yummmm.
Post a Comment